Descriptive file

Press here to extend the picture
Title:
View of Ormaiztegi
Document number:
2431
Author:
Sprenger, Rodolfo [atribución]
Format date:
187?
Physical description:
1 19 x 31 cm engraving on a 31 x 41 cm page
Notes:
Engraving belongs to the publication "Album de Guipuzcoa". The viaduct was attributed to Eiffel although it is by Lavalley, an engineer at the Batignoles works. The viaduct is part of the line from Alsasua to Beasain opened in August 1864. The spa is shown after the extension of the height and the semi-detached house, but without the buildings built in 1872.
Subjects:
Art and Architecture-Civil buildings-Spas
Communications-Means of transport-Carriages
Communications-Means of transport-Railways
Communications-Routes-Paths
Communications-Routes-Bridges
Communications-Routes-Railway lines
Urban landscape-Villages
Place names:
Ormaiztegi - Gipuzkoa
Signature:
ZM : Exposición permanente
Location:
Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa
2013 Department of Culture, Youth and Sport - Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa