Ficha descriptiva

Pulse aquí para ampliar la imagen
Title:
Alava Salvatierra: place called Arricruz, where a couple of Carlist cavalrymen were stationed
Document:
1326
Author:
Rodriguez Tejero, Angel
Printer:
Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid
Book / Album / Dossier:
Ilustracin espaola y americana, la : museo universal : peridico de ciencias, artes, literatura, industria y conocimientos tiles
Date Ilustration format :
1875
Date Theme:
1875
Physical description:
1 10 x 22 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page
Notes:
15th of August 1875 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Crlos. Sketch submitted by Rodrguez Tejero. "...The enemy had [...] a couple of cavalrymen there as a signals telegraph, which communicated with others [...] by firing shots, and at the same time kept a close watch on the road that goes from [Vitoria] to [Salvatierra]"
Subjects:
Art and Architecture-Monuments
History-Wars-2nd Carlist War (1872-1876)
Trades-Soldiers
Place names :
Agurain - Araba
Catalogue number:
KM :(05)ILU ESP-AO XIX-NXXX- PAG. 93
Location:
Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea
2013 Department of Culture, Youth and Sport - Diputacin Foral de Gipuzkoa