Search results: Cartography-Plans

174 results have been found for your search. You can get more information by click-ing the image. To look at the data in the image's language select Original language:

  • For more information press here
    Plan of the fortress of St. Sebastian : showing the attack carried on by the British and Portuguese in 1813 and country around connected with the operations : siege commenced July 11th., town carried by assault 31st. Aug.st. and castle surrendered 9th. sept.r.
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Ground plan and elevation of the bridge in Mendaro]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Ground plan and elevation of the front of the parish church of Mutriku]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Ground plan and elevation of the fountain in Antzuola]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    Elevations of the high altar and sides seen from the front with their respective sides and sections [in the church in Deba]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    Geographical plan of reed beds for sowing in [our] town of Deva: year of 1783
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Drawing of the ground plan and elevation of the bell tower of the parish church in Cestona]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Ground plan and elevation of the Txiriboga mill, owned by Juan Raimundo de Arteaga, Marquis de Valmediano, in Zestoa]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    Plan for a fountain that Cegama town council was to build
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    [Ground plan and elevation of the precipice in Segura]
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    General plan of the sandy area in Gros: 1880
    Original language >>
  • For more information press here
    Plan of plots of land taken up by the modification of the hill in Antiguo owned by H.M. the Queen Regent and of those ceded by the province to the aforementioned august lady in the paer of the road that has now been abandoned
    Original language >>
2013 Department of Culture, Youth and Sport - Diputacin Foral de Gipuzkoa